Benzene Production Cost Analysis Report 2022-2027: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements and Cost Breakups
The latest report titled “Benzene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Benzene.
|Process Included||Benzene Production From Toluene Hydrodealkylation|
Benzene Production From Catalytic Reforming
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Benzene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Benzene Production Process:
- Benzene Production From Toluene Hydrodealkylation: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Benzene production from Toluene hydrodealkylation. In this process, toluene reacts with hydrogen at a high temperature of about 500-600 °C. Moreover, a pressure condition of 40-60 atm is ensured for the reaction to take place effectively. The reaction also includes the presence of a catalyst, which could be Chromium, Molybdenum, or Platinum Oxide. A higher temperature could substitute for the presence of a catalyst.
Toluene goes through dealkylation to yield benzene along with methane.
- Benzene Production From Catalytic Reforming: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Benzene production from catalytic reforming. In this process, hydrocarbons are mixed with hydrogen, keeping in mind the boiling point range of the hydrocarbons should be 60 °c to 80 °c. The reaction between them generates hydrocarbon rings and aromatic compounds. Then, the reaction furthers in the presence of a catalyst- bifunctional Platinum Chloride. Finally, the aromatic compounds are extracted with the help of diethyl alcohol.
Benzene is an aromatic compound and is known to be the simplest aromatic compound. It has a molecular formula of C6H6. In a Benzene ring, there are six carbon atoms and six hydrogen atoms. Each carbon atom is connected to one Hydrogen and forms bonds with two carbon atoms with alternate double and triple bonds and hence, has a conjugated ring.
Benzene has a characteristic odor and is a known carcinogen.
Benzene is a prominent organic solvent used across various chemical and pharmaceutical industries. It is a well-known solvent for manufacturing industries as well, such as plastic manufacturing units, polystyrene production, asphalt, etc.
Benzene is also used as a fuel and more so, as an additive to gasoline. It is also used as an intermediate agent for pesticide and herbicide synthesis and also finds its application in printing.
Key Questions Answered in the Benzene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Benzene market?
- What are the various processes used for Benzene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Benzene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Benzene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Benzene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Benzene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Benzene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Benzene production?
- What is the time frame for Benzene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Benzene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Benzyl Acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-acetate
- Benzyl Nitrile Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzyl-nitrile
- Benzenamine Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/benzenamine
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA