Bio-Butanol Production Cost Analysis Report, Raw Materials Requirements, Costs and Key Process Information, Provided by Procurement Resource
The latest report titled “Bio-Butanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Bio-Butanol.
|Process Included||Bio-Butanol Production from Biomass Feedstock via Fermentation|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Bio-Butanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Bio-Butanol Production Process:
- Bio-Butanol Production from Biomass Feedstock via Fermentation: This report offers a complete cost analysis of Bio-Butanol production from Biomass feedstock via fermentation. The process to produce Bio-Butanol is also called the Acetone Butanol Ethanol process, during which the Clostridium acetobutylicum (a species of bacteria) anaerobically ferments the biomass feedstock’s simple sugar to Bio-Butanol, also resulting in acetone and ethanol as by-products.
Bio-butanol is butanol’s bio-based derivative that comprises four carbon atoms and a hydroxyl group that links with any of the four carbon atoms. It is primarily created using biological feedstock like simple sugar. Also, owing to the property of the product being non-toxic ignition makes it a great renewable, substantial, and environment-safe substitution for the current fuels. It is similar to gasoline based on characteristics like its heating value. It has a melting and boiling point of 89.5°C and 117.2°C, respectively.
The bio-Butanol market is being driven by the property of the product of being less harmful to the environment as it produces lesser emissions. As present-day fuels are substituted due to, their rising popularity will further its market growth. In addition, it is an efficient product when mixed with gasoline and diesel, further boosting its popularity. Furthermore, it can also be used in internal combustion engines. Also, it finds application in the production of products like paint removers, plastics, and cosmetics, as well as serving as an intermediate agent in several industrial chemical reactions, which will likely further its market potential.
Key Questions Answered in the Bio-Butanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Bio-Butanol market?
- What are the various processes used for Bio-Butanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Bio-Butanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Bio-Butanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Bio-Butanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Bio-Butanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Bio-Butanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Bio-Butanol production?
- What is the time frame for Bio-Butanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Bio-Butanol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Bio-Isobutanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-isobutanol
- Bio-Butanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-butanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA