Wavlink AC1200 Outdoor Extender Setup
The Wavlink AC1200 Setup process is quite simple to do. Firstly you need to know the features of your wavlink aerial AC1200 product. Wavlink AC1200 is a high power outdoor weatherproof WiFi range extender.wavlink AC1200 WS-WN575A3 means having 1200 Mbps network speed. It comes with wireless access point and dual band technology and 4 high gain adjustable 5DBi external antennas to eliminate Wifi dead area, this wifi repeater extends Wi-Fi coverage 360 degree by up to your bedroom, floors, restroom, garage, basement and garden, allow you enjoy wifi throughout whole home. Here we will discuss how to configure your Wavlink AC1200 setup.
How to setup wavlink AC1200 ?
Here are some procedure to setup your wavlink AC1200
- Unpack your aerial AC1200.
- Plug in your AC1200.
- Wait for the solid blue light means powered on.
- Then arrange any smart device.
- Connect your device with the available internet.
- Select any browser like chrome or firefox.
- Type 192.168.10.1
- Then try to login with your default username and password.
- Go to the login button and click on it.
If you get confused while using this setup process dont worry simply contact with our knowledgeable technical experts they will solve your problem. You can also use the WPS method to set your wavlink AC1200.
Wavlink AC1200 Setup Using the WPS method
WPS method enables you to connect devices via WiFi to your router. By using the WPS method your router will easily connect to other devices. Wavlink AC1200 WPS setup is very simple to do, in this process you don’t have to fill in any details like your existing wifi password or security key.
Let’s talk about how to set up the Wavlink aerial AC1200.
- Firstly Make Sure your extender is near the router.
- Turn on your wavlink aerial AC1200.
- Wait for the LED light to be solid blue.
- Click the WPS button on your AC1200 extender or router.
- Now you will see blue light blinking.
- Wait for a few seconds until your extender is properly connected with your home network.
Still having issues configuring your wavlink AC1200 extender, then contact our knowledgeable experts. They will help you to set up your netgear aerial AC1200 using the WPS method. Here on this page we will also share instructions to update your wavlink AC1200 firmware.
How to update the firmware of wavlink AC1200 ?
In case your wavlink AC1200 is working slow or providing bad internet connection then simply go to firmware update. Firmware updates improve your wavlink AC1200 performance, it enhances the product capacity.
Given below are the procedure to update your wavlink aerial AC1200 latest firmware:
- Turn on your PC or laptop.
- Then go to the web browser.
- In the URL type wifi.wavlink.com.
- Enter your default user id or password.
- Then tap on login.
- After that upload the latest wavlink AC1200 firmware.
- Once it is complete tap on the setup button.
- After That, your wavlink aerial AC1200 extender will start rebooting.
By using this firmware procedure you can easily update your Wavlink AC1200 Setup firmware. If you get stuck at any point while updating wavlink firmware then simply get in touch with our technical experts via call or live chat. They will guide you to update your wavlink aerial AC1200 firmware.
How can I reset my wavlink AC1200 extender ?
If your Wavlink AC1200 Setup is not working properly then dimply reset your wavlink AC1200 extender. Reset enhances your device performance. To reset your wavlink aerial AC1200 you should have to carefully follow the given procedure.
Here we are mention some simple steps to reset your wavlink AC1200:
- First turn on any smart device.
- Then simply connect your AC1200 and router using cat5 cable.
- On the left side of AC1200, look for the reset button.
- Press and Hold the reset button to reset your router.
- Into the reset hole insert a sharp pin or paper clip.
- Then Hold it for 8-10 seconds.
- Now check the LED status of your aerial AC1200 is flashing.
These simple steps help you to reset your wavlink AC1200 extender.
Troubleshooting steps for Wavlink AC1200
Here are some Wavlink AC1200 Setup Troubleshooting steps:
- Firstly cross check the entered web address.
- Then plug in your extender to the proper electrical outlet.
- Connect with a fast wifi network.
- Make sure your cat6 cable is not damaged.
- Use the correct IP address for login.
- You should have to update the latest firmware.
- Use the upgraded web browser link Chrome or firefox.
- Ensure that your router and extender are placed in the same location.
Some issues while configuring your wavlink AC1200 extender.
Here we are mentioning some common issues that a user might face while using the wavlink extender.
- wifi.wavlink.com is not working.
- Wifi connection issue.
- Incorrect wavlink user id or password.
- Unable to update the latest firmware.
- Netgear extender is disconnecting.
- Connection problem between extender or router.